8/14/2007

Intro

Well, well. It is now easier to set up a blog than ever, yet writing it remains the same challenge. But challenge is good. My father used to call it "backside motivation" as opposed to "in-front motivation", ie. reward. Let's see how far I get with it!

So, the motivation behind this project is very simple. Or rather complex. Or much rather both: I'm a mother. My kids must be the loveliest bunch in the world - except for yours, of course. Yet, my lot have a very unique circumstance: me. Being born to a certain person makes a whole lot of difference, you know. First of all, if you're not born to any certain person, it means, you haven't entered the light of this world yet. (Which makes me wonder what on the earth you are doing in front of a computer.)

So, at first, I thought I would write a terribly serious page, but - alas! - life is already packed with terribly serious things and seriously terrible ones too. Nay, we're gonna have fun here!

Oh, the topic? Anything to do (or not to do) with kids - from daydreams to schooling.

Kind regards: RaySeeker



1 comment:

Edihal said...

Hey RaySeekeRrr, welcome to the blog-world. It's nice to have you here. I will link you onto my page. Looking forward to reading more from You.